GE's New Tetra® LED Lighting System Helps Lighting Designers to Imagine Boldly, Watch Efficiency
To serve the immediate and emerging needs of lighting designers, GE took its Tetra LED systems-used successfully in signage applications for several years-and developed it specifically for architectural lighting design. Available in a wide range of colors for architectural applications, the new systems feature a UL 2108 rating as indoor luminaires. Each provides easy installation, long life for less frequent maintenance and consistent performance in a variety of applications and environments.
"Tetra LED systems perfectly embody GE's ecomaginationsm initiative, optimizing energy efficiency while maximizing design flexibility and creativity," says Jim Benson, marketing manager, GE Appliances & Lighting.
GE's Tetra LED Lighting System Architectural Series includes:
- Tetra Contour - designed to resemble exposed neon, this 2-part LED system is available in a wide range of colors that can be formed to custom shapes and designs. Tetra Contour is up to 40 percent more energy efficient than neon.
- Tetra Contour LS - a linear LED system for border and accent lighting that provides the classic look of neon without using fragile glass. Tetra Contour LS is up to 40 percent more energy efficient than neon.
- Tetra PowerGrid - a modular LED system that replaces fluorescent in applications that require broad, uniform lighting. Tetra PowerGrid is up to 64 percent more energy efficient than fluorescent.
- Tetra miniMAX - a low profile LED system that distributes bright, uniform light in a broad 155-degree pattern. Tetra miniMAX delivers a huge visual punch in small, shallow spaces.
- Tetra MAX - a flexible, bright LED system that is ideal for a wide range of architectural lighting applications. It is up to 80 percent more energy efficient than neon.
- Tetra PowerWhite XL - a flexible LED lighting system that features high brightness 1-watt LEDs that provides 66 lumens of brilliant white light per module.